- Expired: November 25, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is mandatory at our organization unless you are approved for an accommodation due to a religious objection or ADA covered medical condition. The organization will also review medical recommendations for a delay in vaccination or for other contraindications to vaccination.
The Finance Manager is responsible for maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of the company's financial system, records, and banking transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise a staff of 3-5, provide daily guidance and supervision, establish well defined goals and objectives, and provide support when necessary.
- Responsible for preparing monthly Board presentation and reports for individual business segments.
- Profitability analysis by department and monthly presentation to individual department heads.
- Coordinate financial audits with external audit team, handle banking transactions to support operations as directed by CFO.
- Responsible for timely and accurate filing of annual 1099s and sales tax reporting.
- Prepare and submit grant expenditure reports to grantor organizations, maintain appropriate documentation to support all reimbursements, monitor performance and resolve compliance issues.
- Assist in UDS and cost report preparation.
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Provide leadership of the accounting department, overseeing accounts, ledgers and reporting systems; ensure compliance with GAAP standards
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of financial records and timely recording of all financial transactions, including payroll, disbursements, cash receipts, inventory, accruals and adjusting journal entries
- Responsible for maintaining internal controls and safeguards
- Oversee monthly close process including adjusting journal entries, variance review and reconciliations; prepare monthly financial statements
- Responsible for cash flow forecast and disbursement planning
Responsible for preparing grant budget during grant application process
MBA or equivalent, with a minimum of 3-5 years of accounting and financial analysis experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience, CPA preferred. FQHC experience preferred.
Computer literacy, and familiarity with multiple accounting systems, accounting principles, regulations, policies and procedures. Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and maintain accuracy and timeliness; high degree of organization; attentive to details; ability to lead, delegate and discipline subordinates when necessary.
Medical, Dental, Vision
10 paid Holidays
Life/ADD voluntary insurance
OIC OF ROCKY MOUNT
AddressRocky Mount, NC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Finance Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.