Admin Assistant at OHIO PRISONERS JUSTICE LEAGUE
- Posted: over a month ago
Ohio Prisoners Justice in Cincinnati, OH is looking for one admin assistant to join our strong team. We are located at 1219 Purcell Ave. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and engaged.
● Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
● Answers phone calls, schedules meetings, and supports visitors.
● Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
● Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
● Makes travel arrangements such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
● Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
● Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
● Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
● Provides information by answering questions and requests.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Works closely with our intake specialist to give updated weekly, monthly and annual reports on our client base.
● Excellent reporting skills with little to no errors
● Proven commitment to and passion for justice
● Administrative Writing Skills
● Experience with Microsoft Office
● Able to manage multiple projects
● Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Able to analyze information and critically think
● Always be professional
● Strong problem-solving skills
● Non-profit experience
● Experience using Excel spreadsheets for inventory control
● Ability to effectively communicate
Education and Experience Requirements:
● A high school diploma or equivalent education required
● 3 years of administrative assistant experience preferred
● Knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
● Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
Pay Information: This position's starting hourly rate/weekly pay is $10-$12 an hour, based on qualifications and experience, plus an internet and cell phone stipend. This position is classified as a consultant/1099.
Location: OPJL is based in Cincinnati, Ohio, but remote work is the norm currently (during pandemic) and will be no problem for the future. Strong preference for someone based in Ohio, but open to applicants anywhere.
OHIO PRISONERS JUSTICE LEAGUE
BusinessView all jobs at OHIO PRISONERS JUSTICE LEAGUE