Why be a government contractor when you can be a government innovator? Come work for an organization that has creativity, innovation, and drive rooted throughout its DNA. We are not like the others.
At OGSystems we don't just create the best solutions we execute them in collaboration with our customers. Creating the best solutions starts with the best ideas and that requires the best people. We want people willing to out hustle the haters until they ask if we are hiring. Own The Outcome and join our culture of innovation and creativity.
Functional Specialist Advisor Level 4
- Clearance: Must currently possess an active TS/SCI security clearance
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Years of Experience: A minimum of 7 years relevant experience
- Education: Certificate and/or Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
Overall Assignment Description:
TFI is in need of a Functional Specialist Advisor with extensive experience managing Web/IT engineering. TFI enterprise systems require accreditation, configuration and maintenance to fully maximize the capability. Most configuration will require system administration skills, PHP, C#, Node and an understanding of transport configurations along with various other web/cloud technologies. The contractor will help manage system and database administration to ensure the appropriate server performance supports NGA's web ecosystem.
Duties may include:
- Manage the development and document of system: Architectural, Planning, Configuration, Issue Mitigation, Standardization of IT/OPS Processes / Procedures and integration of Best Practices.
- Application of STIGs to managed assets, vulnerability testing, mitigation of findings, application for POAMs and documentation all the proceeding.
- Patch applications for managed applications and associated reporting.
- Response and mitigation of emergent security issues related to managed systems.
- Preparation, presentations and management of documentation related to Assessment & Authorization (A&A).
- Active Directory integration management.
- SCCM (patching system) integration management.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and management of applications on managed systems.
- Management of virtualized environments and utilization of the associated tools.
- Management, configuration and maintenance of DEVOPS environments.
- Research data requirements, sources and connection requirements.
- Monitoring and maintaining data connections.
- Manage PHP and other web technologies to perform daily application updates and maintenance functions.
- Manage monthly application security patches and updates.
- Participate in the architecture and design of AWS cloud migrations.
- Create and maintain technical documentation associated with development, maintenance, and management of web application.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in documenting management of systems in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the system security management in NGA's primary networks.
- Demonstrated experience managing the deployment, integration, and management of systems in hybrid environments (mix of virtual and physical IT infrastructure).
- Demonstrated experience managing development environments, promotion of applications to test and production, the "develop low deploy high" process, and troubleshooting deployment issues.
- Knowledge and experience with PHP, C#, and Node.
- Experience building, securing, deploying, and maintaining Linux/CentOS, Apache or NGINX, and MySQL.