Client Service Representative
O'Flaherty, Heim, & Curtis, Ltd La Crosse, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
[O'Flaherty, Heim, & Curtis, Ltd] is looking for a customer service representative to join our team in our [201 Main St
La Crosse, WI 54601] office. This person will drive customer satisfaction by fielding inquiries, addressing pain points and maintaining extensive product knowledge.
The ideal candidate has a customer-first mindset and aims to deliver high-quality service in every customer interaction.
- Manage inbound customer communications - Answer incoming calls and emails to address customer questions, requests and issues.
- Consult on customer success - Advise customers on how to successfully leverage the product/service based on their unique needs.
- Maintain working product knowledge - Act as a product expert to ensure information given to customers is accurate, up-to-date and strategic.
- Track interactions in CRM - Record customers interactions in internal system for cross-functional awareness and relationship development.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years proven experience in supporting client success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to address complaints and issues with effective solutions and a positive attitude
- Passion for delighting customers with above and beyond service
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Familiarity with CRM system
About [O'Flaherty, Heim, & Curtis, Ltd]:
If you need help with a legal matter, consider O'Flaherty, Heim, & Curtis, Ltd. Look over the types of cases we handle. And ask us questions, of course. There are lots of qualities you should seek in an attorney. All so that your attorney inspires one all important quality in you: Absolute confidence.
[O'Flaherty, Heim, & Curtis, Ltd] is a [legal] organization dedicated to [legal matter].
We provide our family law clients with respectful, ethical and timely counsel in areas such as divorce, child support, custody, paternity and other family legal matters.
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes [law, customer service].
[O'Flaherty, Heim, & Curtis, Ltd] benefits include [Medical, dental and vision insurance
Flexible Spending Plan
401(k) plan that includes employer matching
Life insurance and disability coverage
Employees can also take advantage of [suite and tie].
Powered by JazzHR
O'Flaherty, Heim, & Curtis, Ltd
AddressLa Crosse, WI
BusinessView all jobs at O'Flaherty, Heim, & Curtis, Ltd