Customer Service Representative, San Francisco
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New Grads Welcome! Excellent Entry Level Role with Global Financial Company in Downtown San Francisco!
We’re OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Headquartered in Sydney with 6 offices worldwide. We’re a values-based organization and we’re particularly proud of our genuinely diverse employee and partner makeup, globally collaborative culture, and internal knowledge and talent.
Currently we have a vacancy within our friendly & energetic team for a Customer Service Representative (internally known as Client Associate, Consumer). This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral role in delivering unparalleled customer service to our clients, whilst maintaining our award-winning reputation for ease of transaction and friendly service. This role will suit an individual who loves to build client relations and deliver exceptional customer service. Key responsibilities include providing outstanding customer service, responding to all clients’ queries via various channels, providing website assistance, explaining processes, products and services in accordance with internal procedures and relevant legislation.
Hear from some of our team on how they inspire customer confidence in our ‘OFX At Your Service’ video: https://goo.gl/RDwGi5
OFX is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. We welcome conversations around flexible working arrangements for this role. This role is currently remote but upon return to the office, OFX will be adopting a hybrid model of working (in-office and remote).
What we offer
OFX attracts top talent from all over the globe with over 50 nationalities represented amongst our employees. To thrive here, you'll be a self-starter with a penchant for getting stuff done.
- We offer four full weeks of vacation a year, no questions asked, and we encourage you to use them! Most importantly, we offer the right candidate an opportunity to join our very unique and exciting business that’s shaping the future of International Money Transfers.
- An excellent place to kick start your career! Whilst being an established and respected International Money Transfer business, we offer a startup vibe, funky office and a great culture that stems from our Australian roots.
- Birthday leave, career leave, volunteer days... We want to make sure you have the right balance in your life.
- Stay motivated by knowing your work matters amongst a collaborative, creative and innovative team. We truly believe we're better together
- Bring your big ideas. We're here to listen. Whether you're an old hand or just starting out, we value your insights and contributions, because pushing boundaries is a core value here
- Feel welcome. We believe personal diversity drives future-focused innovation. We're looking for outliers, game-changers and bridge-builders, but don't just take our word for it, apply now, and come check it out for yourself
What you’ll be doing
- Be the first point of contact on all issues relating to the international payment process
- Set up new client accounts and explain how our online service works
- Explain compliance requirements
- Check & confirm all details of clients bank to bank transfers
- Deliver unparalleled customer service to clients and internal stakeholders via telephone and email
- Manage high call and email volumes and deliver outcomes
- Follow up with unverified clients, compliance and AML regulation issues
- Respond to client queries across all facets of the payment process including tracking funds and coordinating responses with Operations and Settlements
- Gain knowledge of, remain up to date on and work within legislation relevant to the role, e.g. AML, KYC
What you’ll bring
- Post-secondary education
- Proven experience in delivering outstanding customer service (phone/email based preferred). Committed to exceeding key performance indicators
- Strong computer skills (MS Office and email) and the ability to adapt to different IT systems
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; both verbal and written
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and demonstrate emotional resilience
- Integrity, reliability and good work ethic
- Master of multitasking; ability to manage several systems and tasks simultaneously with high attention to detail
- Team oriented and ability to work collaboratively and unsupervised
What are nice to have
- Bilingual in conversational Spanish
- KYC, AML training
- 1-2 years Sales/customer service experience of meeting key performance indicators
- Finance/Business related education
- Banking experience
*This is a full-time , permanent position, requiring the employee to work 40 hours per week, the work days are Monday- Friday.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at OFX