Systems Validation Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LER TechForce, an LHP affiliate, previously LHP Engineering Resources, is looking for multiple Systems Test Engineers that have between 1-3 years of Systems level testing experience within ADAS components. Vehicle level testing is required which requires the candidate to have a valid drivers’ license and the ability to potentially travel in Ontario for short trips. Most of the trips will be day trips.
Weekend work coverage is required- 2 Days off during the week (Your choice of days).
- System test engineer will provide engineering support with customer and internal team.
- Create technical reports.
- Prepare material and develop issue list for customer meeting.
- Attend customer meeting.
- The system test engineer will be participating in vehicle level testing, bench-marking and internal monitor vehicles.
- Assist the evaluation team with research and documentation tasks.
- The Systems Test Engineer will be testing various camera systems.
- Candidates must have at least a BSEE and ideally have experience with ADAS.
- Candidates must have experience with Vector CAN tools, diagnostic tools, and data collection.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Experience for this role is 1-3 years.
AddressAuburn Hills, MI
TechnologyView all jobs at OEM