Software Engineer Linux Embedded C++
- $85,000 to $110,000 Yearly
- Understand customer requirements to create functional requirements easily understood by developers of varying skill levels and backgrounds
- Follow project schedules to create milestones for the team and communicate such milestones to management
- Actively participate in code reviews and troubleshooting exercises
- Guide and mentor new engineers to increase overall team proficiency
- Communicate with clarity and accuracy current status of projects to upper management
- Provide documentation and requirements to support continuous integration and continuous delivery CICD and HIL testing teams
•Requires BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent with experience in Programming, or related field of study.
- 3 to 10 years of experience in embedded systems development required (we have junior and senior positions)
- 2-3 years of embedded Linux development required
- Development experience with C/C++/C# required
- Experience with industrial equipment, IoT or Telemtics devices preferred
- Experience with both waterfall and Agile development processes desired
- Continuous Integration/Delivery experience desired
Location: Columbus IN
TechnologyView All OEM Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.