We are hiring 2 Scrum Master/Agile Project Managers for our team for 1-year contracts with possible extension. US Citizenship required.
As a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager, you’ll play a crucial role within our Global Business Services (GBS) IT team, as you’ll work to provide Agile coaching and guidance of Lean-Agile development activities within a delivery team. This is an exciting opportunity as you’ll ultimately lead a team of subject matter experts and supply chain personnel to deliver and support their activities, with a scope to work across all of our business sectors.
Our Global IT function is at the heart of enabling our business to become the world’s leading industrial technology company. We are changing as an IT organization, reshaping how we organize ourselves and how work flows through our organization. We are moving towards a simpler, cleaner, more aligned product structure which empowers the businesses within a framework that drives innovation, greater control and risk mitigation.
We pioneer cutting-edge technologies that deliver the cleanest, safest and most competitive solutions to our planet’s vital power needs. We embrace the power of data and technology and aim to be Digital First in everything we do.
• Focusing on agile coaching of the team and provides Lean-Agile leadership across the Product Team
• Supporting agile rules and facilitating the team’s progress to achieve its goals
• Leading continuous improvement for the team
• Facilitating team meetings and ceremonies
• Supporting the Business Product Owner and IT Product Owner
• Addressing impediments to be resolved across the Product Teams such as the delivery and support of products
• Facilitating Kanban, Scrum of Scrum or SAFe ceremonies
• Completing standard project management tasks, including Financial, Communication, Risk, Stakeholder, Scope, and Schedule management
• A Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of experience in product or project management including experience in an Agile environment OR;
• A Master’s degree with 6+ years of experience in product or project management including experience in an Agile environment OR;
• A JD/PhD with 0+ years of experience in product or project management and experience in an Agile environment
• In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• A degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Science subject
• PMP certified
• Scrum Master certified
• Scaled Agile Framework certified
• Prior product management experience within a global or geographically dispersed team
Location: Indianapolis IN