Business Analyst Supply Chain
- $52,000 to $54,000 Yearly
Are you looking to work for a company that provides an innovative work environment, and your voice is heard? We have a position for a Business Analyst within Supply Chain. This role will require you to work in Oshkosh Wisconsin. This role does require the person to be onsite.
Who we are:
For over 20 years LER has been working with customers across North America to meet their engineering resource challenges.
Learn more about us (3) LER TechForce: Life | LinkedIn
What you will be doing:
- Issue RFQs and conduct initial review of supplier responses and execute bid list management activities.
- Create and process purchase order defers, expedites, cancellations.
- Execute supplier price changes, review price increase threats and support supplier negotiations.
- Support supplier meetings to review technical solutions with engineering teams.
- Execute supplier readiness for product launches in coordination with NPD.
- Expedite and conduct corrective action process for critical shortage purchasing issues.
- Support supply chain optimization initiatives to improve material flow, capture value or reduce waste in the supply chain.
- Support new product development programs in cost management activities.
- Develop and run reports for unacknowledged orders and past due order management.
- Conduct price analytics and update material cost standards and cost variances in ERP.
What you will need to be successful
Bachelor's degree with three (3) or more years of experience in Supply Chain, Purchasing, or a related field.
These are the preferred skills for the role
- Relevant industry related certifications.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to multi-task and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Purchasing experience within the manufacturing industry.
What you'll get:
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision
- 401K with a match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.