Shipping / Receiving - Warehouse / Inventory Control
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Shipping and Receiving workers are responsible for keeping records of all products shipped and received in a company. They pack the goods in shipping containers, develop mailing labels and shipping documents and ensure that all orders have been filled correctly. This position also verifies incoming shipments and receives material into computer system.
Required Education, Training, & Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be certified to operate a forklift
• Must have experience operating a 10 ton overhead crane
• Experience using hand and power tools
• Must have previous experience working as a material handler and/or shipping/receiving
• Required to be standing and walking up to and occasionally exceeding 8 hours. Regular bending and lifting up to 50 lbs with occasional lifting up to 75 lbs
• Experience working in a manufacturing field
• Attention to detail, able to follow written and oral instructions
• Must have basic knowledge with computers and math
• Must have experience with ERP system
• Knowledge of steel, valves and component parts
• Experience in supporting a machine shop with MRO and tool crib inventory
• Microsoft Office knowledge
• Load and unload materials
• Match product to packing slip, sort and get material/product ready for shipping
• Receiving purchase orders in ERP system
• Performing general area maintenance
• Performing unpacking of shipment deliveries
• Preparing shipping documents
• Maintaining records of incoming and outgoing shipments
• Consolidating shipping orders
• Creating mailing labels.
• Operate over head crane
• Maintain accurate inventory count
OEM ManufacturerWhy Work Here?
LTS has a complete benefits package, great people that stay around for years and a fun and supportive work environment.
LTS Energy was established in 1993, having developed a range of High Pressure piping solutions, and further diversified into High Pressure/High Temperature (HP/HT) Integrated Packages in order to meet the ever changing challenges of the Industries we serve. In 2004 we acquired Wiremasters, Inc., a leading manufacturer of API 6A Well Head Equipment including Flanges, Chokes, Control valves and Ring Gaskets. LTS has a well-established equipment range with our Wireloc® Clamp Connector and FlangeTec® Compact Flange designs having now become standards for use in HP/HT Process Piping, Pressure Vessels, Flowline and Manifold systems. Our ClampTec® Quick Opening Closure leads all technologies for HP/HT Pigging Closure systems through 20,000psi (1,379bar) working pressures. LTS specifically targets critical service applications from 5000psi (345bar) through 65,000psi (4,483bar) and temperatures ranging from -450oF (-232oC) to 1200oF (649oC).
11932 Brittmoore Park Dr.Houston, TX
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at OEM Manufacturer