Sales Representative/Contract Office Furniture
OED Marketing Birmingham, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OED, one of the industry’s leading Independent Manufacturer’s Rep organizations, is looking for a Representative to expand our coverage in Alabama.
Want to earn over $250,000, then keep reading. Your income is truly unlimited.
Are you driven by the opportunity to drive change, set vision and have your earnings be directly tied to performance?
Do you have a persuasive selling style and know how to push individuals to achieve while keeping people inspired at work?
Are freedom, independence and influence key factors to your best work life?
Are you driven when there are goals to attain vs tasks to be completed?
If this describes you, we’d like to talk with you.
The ideal Sales Representative candidate will be responsible for growing the territory by using product knowledge to build the company's brand, acquire new clients and maintain customer and manufacturer relationships. You should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, people-oriented environment.
Responsibilities of the Sales Representative
• Manage and meet or exceed sales quotas
• Evaluate prospective opportunities and manage pipeline
• Possess in-depth product knowledge
• Conduct sales meetings and presentations at all levels of distribution
• Build, maintain and grow relationships with dealer principals and staffs, designers, and end users.
Qualifications of the Sales Representative
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• At least 2-3 years of previous sales experience [preferably in contract furniture]
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• CRM skills
The OED advantage we offer our Sales Representatives
• Both internal quote and drawing support (3 designers on staff)
• Great Line package
• Best in class, 10,000 S.F. Atlanta Showroom
• Customer Service and literature support
• Marketing support • Health Benefits
• 401k program
• LTD program
• Unlimited earning potential
BusinessView all jobs at OED Marketing