Customer Service Representative
OEC Group Peoria, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OEC Group is one of the largest freight forwarders in the US with offices all over the world. OEC provides a multitude of services from ocean import to customs brokerage. We are currently searching for a motivated and personable individual, with experience in Ocean Import to join our Customer Service Department in PEORIA, AZ. This Customer Service Coordinator will be responsible for tracking customer shipments, resolving any issues that arise, and working with accounting on billing issues. Prior experience in the Freight Forwarding industry as a Customer Service Representative or in Operations is required. Paid training is provided.
- Entry Level (1 year minimum relevant experience)
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply
- Validating and confirming all ocean/air shipment bookings
- Managing shipments from origin to destination to ensure customer satisfaction
- Building customer relationships and providing excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Manage daily emails/phone calls from customers
- Manage daily emails/phone calls from other OEC offices/departments that pertain to the respective customer representative’s customers
- Direct customer questions/concerns to the correct department for handling and respond with an answer to the customer
- Use daily customer service report to make sure all release requirements have been met before containers arrive at the final destination
To save time applying, OEC Group does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Local Time, Monday through Friday
Established in 1981, OEC Group is one of the leading NVOCC freight forwarding companies. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as regional headquarters in Los Angeles and branches throughout Asia, North America and Europe; OEC Group enjoys a strong position in a rapidly growing market. Our goals and ambition have helped us to become one of the emerging leaders in the logistics/importing industry.
- Full health insurance coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Term Life, and AD&D Coverage
- 401K employer matching
- Paid Vacation / Sick / Floating Days
- Annual performance review and opportunity for salary adjustment
OEC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at OEC Group