At OE Federal Credit Union, we are committed to making great things happen for our members. For over 50 years, our mission has been to build lifelong financial partnerships with our union members and their families. Join us in making a difference in our members’ lives!
As a Call Center Member Services Representative, your role will focus on incoming member calls; assisting our members with financial and non-financial transactions, establishing/updating accounts, processing loan applications, and performing member follow up calls.
To succeed in this position, you must be able to satisfactorily perform common occurrences of each of the following under direct supervision from your manager:
- Accept a large volume of inbound member phone calls on a daily basis.
- Actively listen to and respond to member needs while having a courteous and helpful attitude.
- Educate and cross-sell customers on the company’s product and service offerings that can help them meet and exceed their financial needs.
- Collaborate with co-workers in your department and in other departments and branches to provide effective and efficient service to our members.
- Promptly process member transaction requests on deposit accounts, consumer and mortgage loans, debit and credit cards and Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA).
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s products and services.
Position Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma/ GED required.
- Six months of work experience in a customer service capacity required; one year of work experience in a phone-based bank or credit union customer service capacity preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills required.
- Good written communication skills preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Must be able to occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 10 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
We are not only committed to doing great things for our members! When you join us, you become OE Family! We offer:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits that cover the employee, spouse and dependents
- Retiree medical benefits
- A defined benefit Pension Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Access to 401(k) Plan
- 10 1/2 Paid Holidays
- 17 days of PTO accrual to start
- Credit Union Membership eligible on your first day of employment