- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company: O’Donnell Impact Windows & Storm Protection
Job location: 6402 Southeast Federal Highway, Stuart, FL 34997
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Profit Sharing, Health, dental, and vision insurance, eligible for 5 days PTO after one year, eligible for holidays after 6 months.
O’Donnell Impact Windows & Storm Protection is seeking a career-minded professional to join our growing team. We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in our South Showroom in Stuart. This individual will serve as the first impression for our customers. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task various administrative duties and be able to provide excellent customer service in person and over the phone.
- Answer customer phone calls, provide excellent customer services to customers, vendors and other members of the community.
- Consult with customers in the showroom by providing basic product knowledge of the service offerings of the company; forward lead inquiries to Sales Administrator.
- Coordinate and support the company’s office operations in the south showroom.
- Provide administrative and general office support to administrative team.
- Ensure the showroom is neat and organized and marketing materials are replenished.
- Accomplish operational and company goals by completing related assignments, projects, and duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Minimum of 1 year of administrative and customer service experience required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Pleasant, professional, and friendly attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft office, Excel, google drive, or related software
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences
- Self-starter who takes initiative
In today’s business world, ethics, integrity, and a focus on the betterment of employees can be lacking. Many business owners can easily lose sight of the families and community to whom they are providing service. The company's goal is to not only bring safety and protection to our customers from storms, but also cultivate an environment of growth, success, and support from employees.
O'Donnell Impact Windows & Storm ProtectionWhy Work Here?
If you're looking for a stable, long-term career with a growing company, then consider joining the O'Donnell family!
O’Donnell Impact Windows & Storm Protection is a family owned and operated business located on the Treasure Coast. We are a licensed and insured Contractor specializing in Impact Windows and Doors, and HVHZ Accordion Shutter installations. In today’s business world, ethics, integrity, and a focus on the betterment of employees can be lacking. Many business owners can easily lose sight of the families and community to whom they are providing service. The company's goal is to not only bring safety and protection to our customers from storms, but also cultivate an environment of growth, success, and support from employees.
1740 NW Federal HighwayStuart, FL
BusinessView all jobs at O'Donnell Impact Windows & Storm Protection