ODW Logistics Waukesha, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ODW Logistics is a Top 50 Third Party Logistics Provider. ODW Logistics has strong company values of Trust-Team-Opportunity.
This is a 1st shift Warehouse Lead directs the logistics efforts of the distribution center and assists with loading and unloading product in the warehouse, and performing other material handling operations as needed.
- Directs appropriate warehousing team.
- Completes all required documentation on inbound and outbound documents.
- Understands and uses company’s warehouse management system, and our time keeping system.
- Handles all products according to customer and employer procedures.
- Communicates changes in extraordinary handling procedures to office personnel. Completes warehouse worksheet.
- Communicates and advises Supervisor of operational issues that may involve other departments.
- Supports company safety, quality, and productivity initiatives.
- Communicates effectively with Transportation, Warehouse, Management, Co-workers, and Customers.
Required Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years of Forklift experience.
- Microsoft Office suite experience.
- Warehouse Management System experience.
- Must be able to excel in a team oriented environment and be comfortable leading teams to achieve safety, productivity and quality goals.
- Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
We have strong Company Values of Trust-Team-Opportunity.
ODW LogisticsWhy Work Here?
"We are Growing" Grow with ODW Logistics!
ODW Logistics is a Top 50 Third Party Logistics Provider. ODW Logistics was Founded in 1971. We have been family owned for 50 years. We have strong Company Values of Trust-Team-Opportunity.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at ODW Logistics