The Historic O’Donnell Golf Club is now seeking a Food and Beverage Operating Partner for the 2019-2020 Season. Interested parties should contact the club to receive a formal Request for Proposal.
Proposals will be due by no later than 5:00 PM on June 15, 2019
- A “Plug and Play” operator able to execute against the pre-determined operational, menu, and service standards established by our F+B Committee. Guidelines are in place, measured and evaluated regularly, for all facets of the operation including; Menu Offering and Pricing, Service Times and Styles, Private Events, and Sanitation/Food Safety.
- An experienced managed food service or hospitality veteran with the desire and ability to work within highly defined parameters.
- A Professional who can hire, train, retain, and direct a full Front and Back of House Staff, as well as manage inventories, purchasing, payroll, and accounts payable.
- A veteran of the industry looking to work for yourself within a club setting, while being accountable to the Club Manager, Board of Directors, and F+B Committee, as well as the general membership and, who respects the intricate relationship between all parties involved.
- A stickler for sanitation, safety, and service.
- A people pleaser who comprehends the “third place” ideology of our Club that makes this THE PLACE for our members to gather, entertain, and enjoy themselves outside of their homes and workspaces.
- Your own boss. This is a 1099 position and ultimately the profits are based on the ability to manage and maintain industry standard costs and margins. All Gross receipts belong to the Operating Partner.
- A monthly financial stipend with unlimited upside potential.
- Permission to access our kitchen and event spaces, for both on and off-site catering experiences for both members as well as non-members, in and out of Season.
- Use of our State of California Liquor License for on-premises, club related, dining and events
- An engaged and enthusiastic Membership eager to spend time, and money, at the Club.
- A dynamic and informed Committee that has thoughtfully and thoroughly crafted Standard Operating Procedures for all aspects of the F+B Program to ensure the success of the Operating Partner.