DIRECTOR, ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
- Posted: over a month ago
ODK Media, Inc. is an online streaming media service provider. Our platforms, OnDemandKorea.com and OnDemandChina.com are leading destinations for Asian entertainment. We create an amazing experience that celebrates the best of Asian entertainment, technology, and culture.
We are currently looking for an Director, Accounting & Finance to join our growing team, who will be responsible for managing the accounting and tax affair tasks for the company. They will also prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards. The ideal candidate is passionate about redefining content through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain general ledger as needed.
- Generate and interpret financial records and statements for management.
- Analyze financial data in order to prepare financial reports and prepare budget forecasts.
- Maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
Investigate budget and variance issues.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Knowledge of US GAAP is required
- ERP experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5+ years of accounting and finance experience
- Advance knowledge and skills of Excel and QuickBooks
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Unlimited Paid Time off
- Health Insurance (HMO or PPO) paid for you and your family at no cost
- Paid Sick Days and Holidays
- Year-end Discretionary Bonus
- Catered lunch every day at different local cuisines and a kitchen stacked with drinks
- Free access to many different media streaming sites
- Game room, company parties, free merchandises and many more!
ODK Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
ODK Media, Inc.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at ODK Media, Inc.