Restaurant General Manager
- Expired: July 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Want to be part of a team that’s more like friends and family than co-workers?
O'Charley's Restaurant + Bar is known for offering good food, good times and some of the most awesome job opportunities around.
That's because working at O'Charley's puts you in the company of friends and professionals who genuinely enjoy working with one another. In fact, O'Charley's is recognized as best in class by People Report and Chain Leader magazine for our team member referral program.
Do you have a Passion to Serve and love to have fun while you work?
Restaurant General Manager
You will be responsible for restaurant operations including driving and building sales and profitability and will ensure that each guest who walks through the O’Charley’s door is highly satisfied with their entire dining experience including excellent service and standards.
You will provide direction, training and coaching to team members while understanding and demonstrating O’Charley’s standards, policies and procedures, Vision of “A Passion to Serve,” and our Mission of focusing on our guests, each other, our stakeholders and the communities in which we do business.
At all times you must demonstrate O’Charley’s Values of Respect, Excellence, Communication, Inclusion, Performance and Ethics.
We would like for you to have:
- At least 5+ years of restaurant management experience
- 2+ years of General Manager or Fast Track to General Manager experience
- A proven track record of achieving results and building a winning team
- P&L Knowledge preferred
- Experience managing and training hourly and salaried team members
- Training - An in-depth & comprehensive Management Training Program
- Pay & Benefits - Extremely Competitive Salary and Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Life, Company-Matched 401k, Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Retirement Savings Plan - After 1 year of employment you are eligible to participate in the company’s 401(k) plan upon reaching 21 years of age.
- Discounts - 25% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages for team members to enjoy with their family and friends outside of their work shift
- Better quality of life - no late night bar hours!
OUR TEAM BRINGS A LOT TO THE TABLE!
O’Charley’s Restaurant + Bar is an equal opportunity / e-verify employer.Ocharleys is a full service, casual dining restaurant chain. In this Ocharley GM role, you will manage all of the restaurant managers along with restaurant back of house / kitchen & front of house / service teams AND have P&L and Operating Partner / Leadership responsibilities. As the senior restaurant leader, you will run the full operations manager / Managing Partner capacity.
160 Pacer DrCorydon, IN
FoodView all jobs at O'Charley's