IT Project Manager/Team Lead
0015-IT Project Manager/Team Lead
OCT Consulting is an SBA-certified, 8(a) small business management and technology consulting firm that provides support to Federal Government clients. We provide consulting services in the areas of Strategy, Process Improvement, Change Management, Program and Project Management, Acquisition/Procurement, and Information Technology.
Responsibilities and Duties
We currently have openings for an IT Security Project Manager with a strong assessment background. The selected PM will serve as the project team lead and will be the primary point of contact with our client. You will assume responsibility for managing engagement issues and outline all project work and define deliverables. You will maintain communication with our client as well as the project team and provide technical direction as needed. Additionally, you will be the lead tester where you will have a thorough understanding of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF), Security Controls Assessments, the development of security controls, integration testing, and the evaluation of security performance and integrity of applications utilized by our client. You will provide CIO advisory and ISSO Support services to the client. You will be responsible for the management of the entire Security Testing and Evaluation program as well as performing the duties of the Lead Tester/Assessor.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overall management of the team
- Ensuring that all deliverables meet the quality standards and performance requirements
- Performing security testing and reviews of application design, source code and deployments
- Participating in Security Controls Assessments of FISMA systems and applications
- Being a subject matter expert and provide CIO Advisory services
- Providing ISSO Support services for all FISMA systems
- Reviewing Pen Test results and provide guidance and subject matter expertise
- Conduct reviews of assessment artifacts
- Preparation of standardized system assessment reports
- Providing support to systems assessment and authorization activities
- Providing expertise, guidance, and reviews on FedRAMP products and services
Qualifications and Skills
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Federal IT Security Professional (FITSP) Auditor (FITSP-A)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Google Project Management Certificate
- Must be able to obtain or retain a Public Trust clearance.
- The investigation will involve a credit, fingerprint, and law enforcement agency check
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree in, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field (mandatory)
- Eight (8) or more years of Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) related experience (mandatory)
The position includes competitive compensation and a full suite of benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Retirement savings 401K plan provided by an industry leading provider with 3% employer matching contributions.
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term disability benefits
- Training Benefits
- SALARY: $130,000-150,000 based on education, experience, etc.
OCT Consulting LLC is a certified SBA 8(a), minority owned, small, disadvantaged business providing professional services and Information technology solutions to the federal government and commercial clients. Founded in 2013, we bring the advantage of agility in operations along with a management team with a track record of leading successful engagements at major federal government agencies.
OCT is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. OCT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
OCT Consulting, LLCMcLean, VA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.