Account Executive - Eastern Region
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manage sales activity for OCR Canada in a specifically defined account base by performing outgoing telephone, email and social network contact with customers and prospective accounts to develop leads, develop opportunities and close sales opportunities. A proven and sustained level of sales achievement and a broad knowledge of OCR Canada product/services in which training will be provided. Ability to relate to a wide customer base including consultants, engineers, managers, maintenance, IT manager/directors, VP’s, C level personnel. Ability to work independently.
· Perform all basic sales functions including prospecting, presenting proposals, making product presentations, closing sales and follow-ups with implementation, installation and training. Build and manage a close working relationship with all those who influence the purchase of OCR Canada products and services. Keep sales and margins on an assigned growth curve.
- Listen, understand, and respond to customer inquiring about products, services, order status, stock availability, order shipment and the placing of an order. Provide customers and sales with information regarding order status.
· Within a revenue and profit generating culture, meet or exceed OCR Canada performance objectives including sales targets, quotas, call quality, and time management. As or if required travel throughout the assigned territory and/or account assignment to call on existing and prospective end users.
· Build end user preference for the selection of OCR Canada products and services. Maintain a close working relationship with influencers to support sales efforts in the territory. Strive to gather the most updated information possible for accounts in the territory. Ensure customer support and service staff is working to support and promote OCR Canada product, service and sales solutions.
· Meet or exceed sales performance objectives including sales targets, call quality, and time management. Perform outgoing telephone, email and social network contact with customers and prospective accounts to collect market data in order to grow the OCR customer base.
- Identify root causes of customer dissatisfaction and determine appropriate course of action. Follow up and communicate with Sales Leadership for sales or technical support for escalation and resolution of more complex scenarios.
· Maintain complete and accurate records of all customer and prospect contacts within the OCR Customer Relations Management database. Continuously analyze market trends and sales data. Display and demonstrate products using samples/demo and sales literature to decision makers and influencers.
· Assist in account receivables/collection activity where support is required to ensure prompt resolution to outstanding unpaid invoices
· Participate and contribute to OCR marketing plans/initiatives, including attendance at trade shows, vendor and customer events. Prepare and submit all required reports in a timely manner including expense reports, monthly and weekly.
Relationships and Roles
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with all OCR Canada departments and offices.
- Maintain strong relationship with Professional Service team including Department leaders to effectively schedule and deploy System Engineers for Professional services related to orders
- Integral role in customer satisfaction. Dealing directly on customer complaints on product orders, service orders. Work diligently to resolve and escalate to Supervisor when required for prompt resolve.
- Participate on other duties and special projects as required.
- Develop and maintain relationship with OEM and wireless Carrier representatives such as OEM Territory managers and Carrier Account Executives to assist on the closing of deals and future business leads. Develop discount levels to ensure profitability and /or PE (price exceptions) and or Deal Registrations.
- Develop and maintain relationship with OCR Canada accounting department to ensure understanding of account/client payment status, credit hold status, credit card status.
- Ensuring accounting department has all important info on account to ensure timely payment of sales.
- Be the lead communicator on the OCR Canada customer account.
- Experience with office machines – phone, printer/scanner
- Excellent Computer skills & Computer literate
- Excellent Task and Priority Skills
- Listening, understanding and responding professionally
- Excellent problem-solving/judgment skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Professional telephone manner
- Commitment to customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Strong multi-tasking and decision-making skills are required.
- Must be fluent in English
- Bilingualism required in Quebec (Quebec French and English)
- Mental toughness on ability to handle stress
Office and or other responsibilities:
• Ensure clean personal office space
• Respect of others space around you
• College or bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the B2B market (Telecom solution/equipment selling a plus)
• Valid Driver’s License with Satisfactory driving record
***Compensation: Base + Commission. Possible total income can range from $80K - $100K annually***
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and/or Provincial Laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
OCR Canada LtdWhy Work Here?
Amazing opportunity to become part of a fast growing, successful organization. Please be able to report to the Montreal Canada Office.
OCR Canada is a global solution provider of supply chain automation and access control products, software, and services. OCR Canada is the leading reseller in Canada, serving Canadian customers coast to coast with a proven track record of innovation in data collection and automated identification data capture (AIDC ) solutions. The company goes to market with industry-leading websites, technically trained sales professionals, and solution architects. We are looking to continue our growth through the expansion of our core assets, new marketing, and product initiatives, and acquisition of additional capabilities. OCR Canada is a global solution provider of supply chain automation and access control products, software, and services. OCR Canada is the leading reseller in Canada, serving Canadian customers coast to coast with a proven track record of innovation in data collection and automated identification data capture (AIDC ) solutions. The company goes to market with industry-leading websites, technically trained sales professionals, and solution architects. We are looking to continue our growth through the expansion of our core assets, new marketing, and product initiatives, and acquisition of additional capabilities.