OCA, a fast-paced and established NJ based company with 30+ years of experience as a third-party benefits administrator needs full-time Member Service Representatives. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) assisting clients with account related inquiries via telephone/email - while maintaining detail record keeping of client interactions, ability to handle heavy call volumes and resolve conflicts, adhere to HIPAA guidelines and provide guidance on the use of our secure web portal.
The ideal candidate should have previous customer service experience, however, not required as training will be provided. Candidates must be proficient in MS Word and Excel, as well as possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Those individuals with related work experience, knowledge in the benefits industry and/or fluent in Spanish is a plus.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation, personal, sick time and up to 8 holidays including the day after Thanksgiving as well as a paid hour for lunch.
- We host an annual Client Appreciation Day as well as a Holiday event for our staff.
- We are a business casual office environment
- Full time hours are Monday through Thursday 9-5 and Friday 8:30-4:30.
- Degree Preferred: Bachelor’s Area of Concentration: General Business
- Required: High School Diploma/GED and 2+ years customer service experience.
OCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
No phone calls accepted.