We are seeking a Medical Assistant- South Denver OBGYN to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Completion of a MA, CNA, EMT, LPN program.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Experience in OBGYN highly preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment