Join a team that is making a difference in the community! OATS Transit is a 501c3 transportation provider for thousands of seniors, individuals with disabilities and the rural general public in Missouri. We currently have an opening for a full-time Operations Coordinator at our St. Joseph, Mo office.
This is a general office position that has direct telephone contact with riders, drivers, general public and contacts in multiple counties to coordinate transportation services.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Answer phones, handle mail, file, make copies and order supplies as needed.
- Schedules and dispatches vehicles and drivers. Operate computerized routing and scheduling system where applicable.
- Assist in data entry and review of trip sheets and deposit slips, for accuracy.
- Assist with driver's meetings and county committee meetings, if applicable.
- Depending on regional needs, may assist with billing, timesheet review, personnel processing, fleet maintenance, and/or database maintenance.
- Reviews and keeps up to date on OATS policies and procedures for the improvement of passenger service and safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This is a “safety sensitive” position and as such is subject to OATS' policies pertaining to drug and alcohol testing.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years minimum administrative experience required.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and basic office equipment.
- Must be bondable.
- Have a helpful, can-do attitude with the flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment.
- Experience with non-profit organizational administrative systems preferred.
- Neat, organized, able to work independently, and welcoming to our riders and drivers.
- Calls for initiative, sound judgment, attention to detail and accuracy.
OATS offers a variety of benefits to their employees:
- Benefit Allowance
- Health Insurance- after 90 days
- 403(b) Tax-Deferred Annuity Plan
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan- Section 125
- AFLAC Insurance Plans
- Paid holidays-even during your probationary period
- Accrued vacation and sick leave
Please apply online on our website at: www.oatstransit.org