- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Oasys is seeking a full-time, experienced Human Resource Generalist. The Human Resources Generalist acts as a business partner by implementing Company’s HR strategy and providing daily HR guidance, tools, and support to local management teams. This position will always represent the overall HR function with the highest level of integrity, sharing the Company’s vision and operating principles.
- Responsible for providing human resources support, including but not limited to company policies, recruiting, onboarding, providing employment law expertise, and solving employee relations problems such as investigations, mediations, progressive discipline, employment terminations, etc.
- Serves as the initial contact and liaison for intake and assessment of employee complaints.
- Assists with recordkeeping related to hiring, termination, leave, transfer, and promotion, particularly regarding Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), affirmative action, and diversity initiatives.
- Collects information and data to assess cost and policy implications of negotiations and disputes. This may include management and union proposals, pay scales and wages, benefits, working conditions, and other mitigating circumstances.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of laws and regulations related to EEO, affirmative action, labor relations, and human resources.
- Track performance ratings and compile HR-related statistics for assigned group(s).
- Update employee records with changes and/or corrections in employment status, including salary, position information, scheduled hours, and personal information.
- Assist hiring managers in choosing appropriate company jobs to best suit business needs; draft or edit new job descriptions as the need arises.
- Collaborate with Recruiting team throughout the recruitment process; serve as an intermediary between Recruiting and hiring manager.
- Communicate effectively with other Human Resources teams and departments as necessary.
- Must be able to effectively recommend opportunities for continuous improvement to current processes and procedures
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, as well as company policies
- Other duties as assigned to support the Human Resources team
- Experience working with and knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence people at all levels of the organization, both vertical and horizontal.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while exceeding established goals and objectives.
- Proficient in HRIS systems (i.e., entering, running reports, etc.).
- Able to interact effectively with internal and external customers in various positions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, Excel, and Access.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field required; equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum three (3) years of related professional experience required.
- Experience working in a federal government contracting environment is a huge plus
- U.S. citizenship required
- Tampa, FL
Oasys is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
OASYS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
5701 East HillsboroughTampa, FL
Get fresh Teen HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.