Senior Windows Systems Administrator
- Posted: February 17, 2023
OASYS, INC., a Leading-Edge Government contractor in Huntsville Alabama, is seeking applicants for a Senior Windows Administrator position to support our Army customer on Redstone Arsenal.
Job Responsibilities include: The Senior Windows Systems Administrator will be responsible for the operational management of Physical and Virtual server infrastructures. This includes daily management and monitoring of U.S. Army Server and Virtualization hardware as well as Server and Virtualization Operating Systems. Will be responsible for managing Active Directory Computer and Service accounts, create and deploy as needed new Group Policies then ensure required server settings are properly applied through new and existing systems. Will provide physical to virtual conversion services for customers that wish or have a need to reduce the footprint of their current physical infrastructures. Provide Disaster Recovery backup and restore services of hosted server systems and data. Install required security patches and updates to managed systems, upgrade and or expand existing Virtualization Infrastructures to maintain stability and operations of hosted systems.
- 10+ years of Windows Server System Administration experience.
- 5-10 years of experience Administering Windows Active Directory, OU policies, and configuration.
- 5 years of experience managing virtualized server environments (particularly VMware ESXi 5.0, to 6.7 and Windows Server 2008 to 2016 Hyper-V).
- Security+ CE (or higher-level DoD 8570 certification required).
- Computing Environment (CE) certification required.
- Familiar with DoD STIGs and well versed in DoD information assurance policies and regulations.
- Microsoft Certifications for Windows Server Administration (2010 and higher).
- Microsoft Certifications for Server applications and services.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in in a technical discipline is desired but experience may be substituted for a degree.
Eligibility: Candidates must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance. An Active Secret Clearance is highly desired.
About OASYS, INC.: Located in Huntsville, Alabama, OASYS, INC. is a technology services and products company dedicated to delivering the right solutions to our government and commercial clients. Our innovative solutions combined with today's technology and our subject matter expertise help to provide full lifecycle support for our client's needs.
OASYS, INC. offers a robust benefit plan to include: BC/BS of Alabama Heath & Dental, VSP Vision, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401-K with Matching, Flexible Spending Account, Tuition Reimbursement, Holidays, Vacation, Short-term/Long-term Disability.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
TechnologyView all jobs at OASYS, INC.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?