Off Road Dump Truck Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is responsible for the use and operation of various off road dump trucks in a safe and efficient manner at designated construction job sites.
- Drive and maneuver dump trucks safely and efficiently in an off-road setting.
- Safely transport and unload material into designated areas.
- Coordinate machine actions with other activities, positioning or moving loads in response to hand or audio signals from crew members.
- Perform pre-trip inspection and routine maintenance on equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Valid Drivers License.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Ability to pass a drug test.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to sit and operate equipment for long periods of time.
- Ability to work safely in traffic and to know surroundings while driving, backing, and maneuvering in sometimes congested areas.
- Must be able to climb on and off equipment to operate and service multiples times in one shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Our work involves private, public, government, and commercial development projects. Previous project costs range from a few thousand dollars to in excess of 60 million dollars. We are a South Carolina Unlimited, Highway, General Contractor.
O.L. Thompson Construction Co., Inc
O.L. Thompson Construction Co., Inc. is a sitework construction company based in Charleston, SC. Serving the tri-county area since 1948, we have the capabilities to perform a turnkey operation in the area of site development. Our work involves private, public, government, and commercial development projects. Previous project costs range from a few thousand dollars to in excess of 60 million dollars. We are a South Carolina Unlimited, Highway, General Contractor.
AddressNorth Charleston, SC