This position will be driving a class 7 fuel truck. Starting the day at the fueling station then refueling our Heavy Equipment at various job sites throughout the Low Country. There is a fueling assistant that will be with you to assist with greasing equipment and misc. 25% of the time will be climbing in and out of truck. Hours: 5am to 3-3:30pm, Mon-Fri. Guaranteed 40 hours each week, normally 10 hours of OT each week. Bi-weekly pay. Benefits eligible after 60 days.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must possess a valid B commercial driver's license and maintain an acceptable driving record by complying with standards established by company policy.
- Must have Hazmat endorsement.
- Over two years of experience operating/driving a commercial vehicle in a construction environment.
- Maintain DOT medical certification.
- Must obtain a negative DOT drug screen result prior to hire and maintain throughout term of employment.
- Must meet company employment standards with regards to background checks.
- Work environments will vary making it necessary to tolerate weather conditions, such as rain and extreme temperatures. Employees may be exposed to dust, dirt, loud noises, etc.
- 21 years of age.
- Ability to stand, crawl or kneel for long periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
Our work involves private, public, government, and commercial development projects. Previous project costs range from a few thousand dollars to in excess of 60 million dollars. We are a South Carolina Unlimited, Highway, General Contractor.