Customer Service Representative
O and B Community Homes Wyandotte, MI
- Posted: 3 days ago
- $11 to $14 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, dental, life insurance
Hiring compassionate and kind-hearted individuals to provide personal care to people with developmental disabilities in Rockwood, Taylor and Southgate.
Individuals with a caring spirit from customer service roles tend to work out really well on our team. Take this opportunity to start a career in healthcare.
Full and part time positions available with shift flexibility on afternoon and midnight shifts. Interested applicants must have a HS diploma/GED, clear criminal background and valid driver’s license. Previous experience with Direct Care work preferred but not required.
We will train you and pay for your training. Starting wage is 11.25/hour with an additional 2.25/hour hazard pay from the State of Michigan. Apply NOW to be eligible for our Sign-on Bonus Program!
Come join our dedicated and caring team!!
Direct Care Worker Responsibilities:
- Providing Developmentally Disabled individuals with assistance in daily life activities.
- Administering medicine and treatments as prescribed by healthcare providers.
- Monitoring the physical, mental, and emotional conditions of clients and reporting changes to designated parties.
- Performing personal hygiene care and housekeeping duties.
- Accompanying clients on trips, such as medical appointments.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe environment.
Direct Care Worker Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- A car with a valid Drivers License
- Caregiving experience is a plus
- Ability to assist clients with personal care, and hygiene needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a caring approach.
O and B Community Homes
BusinessView all jobs at O and B Community Homes