We are seeking an Assistant Manager with Taco Bell Experience to join the O INC team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating shift activities of the restaurant team and assisting the GM to best serve our award winning product very quickly and accurately to our guests in a clean and organized environment.
- Be a Cultural Mentor
- Communicate to Motivate, Coach and Support our restaurant team members and Shift Managers
- Train and evaluate the performance of team members and Shift Managers
- Be an example for others in how you treat guests and handle all escalated guest complaints and Team member conflicts
- Count daily/weekly inventories and responsible for handling cash and balancing safe & Tills
- Accountable for sales growth as well as Food and Labor variances
- Responsible for the team following all company approved procedures and policies
- 2+ years as a Taco Bell Manager
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to learn and embrace a winning culture of our 28 "FUNd O mentals!!"
- Dependable and a true team player #Have Each Others Backs