Assistant Call Center Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for friendly, service driven individuals to join our team of Rock Stars!
The essence of Nymeo's identity has been captured in our Core Values:
1. Personalized member service, education and rapport
2. People helping people
3. Outstanding products, services and delivery
4. Professional and personal wellbeing of each team member
Voted the 3rd Best Credit Union to work for in the nation and one of Frederick County's Top 50 Best Workplaces, Nymeo prides itself on providing a positive and fulfilling work environment focused on the credit union principal of people helping people.
Primary Function: Plan, direct, supervise, and evaluate call center workflow to ensure prompt, courteous service to members. Empower Call Center Concierges to establish and maintain member relationships through financial products and services that promote members' financial well-being through training and supervision.
Secondary Function: Establish and maintain member relationships through financial products and services that promote members' financial well-being, including resolving and escalating member concerns. Assist the Call Center Manager with daily functions.
Job Qualifications: (Ability)
1. Ability to express oneself clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
2. Ability to present a professional and personable personality that communicates to members and visitors that the Credit Union is a professional financial institution.
3. Ability to interact with more than one department daily.
4. Ability to prioritize duties so as to devote attention to protecting the interests of the Credit Union and provide a quality service to its membership.
Job Qualifications: (Education/Experience)
1. Job requires a high school level of language, math and reasoning skills.
2. Two years' experience in a related field with equal responsibilities is acceptable. Formal training should be supplemented with continuing education.
BusinessView all jobs at Nymeo