Disability Law Firm seeks receptionist / administrative assistant to assist with:
- Greeting clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
- Answering multi-line phone system
- Processing inbound and outbound mail
- Filing cases using online filing system
- Assisting with internal office filing needs
- Assisting Attorneys as needed
- Assisting other support staff as needed
- Assisting with E-mail and telephone correspondence
- Communicating with other Attorneys and staff in the Firm, with locations in three states
- Other miscellaneous tasks, as needed
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and efficiency in completing tasks
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Overachieving attitude and enhanced work ethic
- Positive attitude
This entry-level position is perfect for someone looking to enter the legal/office environment.
Position is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
Please submit cover letter and resume for consideration.
Nyman Turkish PCSocial Security Disability Law Firm with offices in Michigan, California, and Florida.