The Nyle Maxwell Family of Dealerships is opening a new dealership in Castroville, TX! We are seeking an experienced, energetic F&I Manager.
*** Previous AUTOMOTIVE F&I Management Experience Required ***
A Finance and Insurance (F&I) Manager is responsible for selling supplemental finance and insurance programs to new and used car buyers, including financing the vehicle purchase.
An F&I Manager should possess an impressive background in business, finance and/or marketing. A minimum of two years in automotive sales is preferred. Excellent communication and organizational skills are crucial, and all F&I personnel must maintain the highest ethical standards.
- A core responsibility is to offer the customer a competitive financing rate so that the financing is done through the dealership.
- Secure competitive financing and leasing deals for clients while adhering to corporate and governmental regulations.
- Offer exceptional customer service to clients while explaining VSC information and aftermarket products that supplement their automotive investment and increase dealership profitability.
- Maintain current knowledge of all finance and lease programs and disseminate information to sales and finance team members promptly, including management of the F&I team.
- Maintain current knowledge of all local, state and federal regulations affecting dealership operations, particularly regarding sales and finance departments.
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with insurance vendors and lending institutions.
- DocuPad experience strongly preferred.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required, but a college degree is strongly preferred
- Previous experience in automotive Sales Management a must
- Must possess strong negotiation skills
- Must be deadline and detail-oriented
- Must have the ability to build rapport with employees and customers alike
PROFIT SHARING, 401k WITH MATCH, health and prescription coverage, life insurance, disability coverage, dental and vision coverage, paid vacation and employee discounts!
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
Applicants must have a clean driving record, valid driver's license and pass a background check and drug screen.