Sr. Analyst, Information Technology
In this role as the IT Senior Analyst you will be the liaison between IT and Human Resources. You will be responsible for managing company systems solutions implementations, software development, and process redesign projects. You will serve as primary product and delivery analyst to Oracle ERP HR Cloud solutions and the IT solutions analyst for HR, Legal, Operations functions. In addition, this role will serve as a project manager on many special projects and initiatives.
This an immediate opportunity to start remotely and then transition to an in-office position when the work from home mandate is lifted. We are actively interviewing now for this position!
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology, or Finance/Accounting. MBA is a strong plus but not required.
- 5 years related experience.
- 3-5 Years of IT Project Management experience. Ideally seeking PMP certification but not required. Leading HR (HRIS) related projects is ideal.
- Must have strong organization management skills
- Strong organization management skills and attention to detail
- Successful experience leading large scale process redesign projects and/or full life cycle projects is.
- ERP Implementation Experience - Oracle Fusion Cloud, preferred
Excellent salary and benefit package including 10% bonus, 100% paid medical insurance for employee and family and generous paid vacation, sick leave and holidays.
We place skilled individuals in both direct and contract positions within client companies throughout the United States.
When you work with Nycor, you will benefit from the combined efforts of our team of professional recruiters, researchers, and support staff. We maintain one of the most experienced staff in the industry.