Unique opportunity to start your career with a company that has been family-owned and operated for over 65 years!
Providing safety solutions for a wide range of commercial industries including restaurants, healthcare, manufacturing facilities, schools, office buildings and much more, this growing company is seeking al Service Technician to join their team!
- All technical training will be provided - no previous related experience required
- "Hire and retire" mentality offers many internal growth opportunities for a long-term career path
- Located in the St Paul area
- Opportunity for OT!
- Use company vehicle to visit several customer sites on a daily basis to perform routine safety checks on equipment
- Ensure all safety and compliance standards are met
- Document all information through smartphone app
- Will be working face-to-face with customers on a daily basis. Positive, customer-service oriented attitude is a MUST!
- Ability to walk for the majority of the day
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs regularly
- Good driving record as use of company vehicle is a requirement of this position
- Technologically-savvy with the ability to navigate smartphone app
- Career-minded with the desire to grow long-term
- Interest in providing service related to safety equipment
- High School Diploma/GED
We place skilled individuals in both direct and contract positions within client companies throughout the United States.
When you work with Nycor, you will benefit from the combined efforts of our team of professional recruiters, researchers, and support staff. We maintain one of the most experienced staff in the industry.