Unique opportunity to start your career with a company that has been family-owned and operated for over 65 years!
Providing safety solutions for a wide range of commercial industries including restaurants, healthcare, manufacturing facilities, schools, office buildings and much more, this growing company is seeking an Entry-Level Service Technician to join their team!
- All technical training will be provided - no previous related experience required
- "Hire and retire" mentality offers many internal growth opportunities for a long-term career path
- Located in the St Paul area
- Opportunity for OT!
- Use company vehicle to visit several customer sites on a daily basis to perform routine safety checks on equipment
- Ensure all safety and compliance standards are met
- Document all information through smartphone app
- Will be working face-to-face with customers on a daily basis. Positive, customer-service oriented attitude is a MUST!
- Ability to walk for the majority of the day
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs regularly
- Good driving record as use of company vehicle is a requirement of this position
- Technologically-savvy with the ability to navigate smartphone app
- Career-minded with the desire to grow long-term
- Interest in providing service related to safety equipment
- High School Diploma/GED