Well established growing company seeking a Service Coordinator located in St Paul
Communicator when speaking to coworkers/ Technicians, through emails, and while speaking to customers over the phone.
Previous scheduling and/or customer service experience is preferred.
• Schedule upcoming system inspections when needed. proofing/sending inspection reports to customers; attaching proposals, purchase orders, other relative details to service tickets; preparing delivery receipts for items sold; updating repair worksheets; sending non-compliant notices via compliance engines; reviewing on hold service contracts and updating service notes on future tickets; collections.
• Field trouble calls from customers, generate service tickets, and schedule them in an efficient manner
• Manage accounts for central station monitoring. This includes communication with our four major vendors for these services, customers, and project managers.
• When required audit technician time cards for accuracy using our GPS tracking software for technician vehicles.
• Process billing of service tickets on a daily basis to meet 24-hour billing turnaround.
• Other responsibilities as deemed necessary
• Be familiar with Office 365
*Must pass drug and background check*