Property Manager - Salt Lake County
- Expired: December 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The following is a Job description for the Property Manager for Nxt Property Management. The duties and tasks of this assignment will include but not be limited to the following:
- Mentor, motivate and lead a successful team through innovation and constant change in our industry.
- Understand the community's budget to help drive performance to meet monthly financial goals.
- Prepare a yearly budget to present to the Regional Managers and VP's each year. Creating new ideas on how to increase performance and meet or exceed the owner's financial expectations.
- Create a working relationship with ownership, while providing accurate reports within a timely manner.
- Knowledge of the community's floorplans, amenities, value adds and surrounding competitors.
- Display strong communication skills, outgoing personality traits and be adaptive to change.
- Address all resident needs immediately and professionally
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1+ year experience in the multifamily industry
- BA preferred
- Experience with Entrata property management software preferred
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational skills required
- Professional attire is a must
We offer world class customer service. Apply today with Nxt Property Management to see what you have been missing!
Nxt Property Management
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
Real EstateView all jobs at Nxt Property Management
Get fresh Senior Property Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.