CDL Auto Transport Driver Responsibilities:
· Pick up/ load vehicles and deliver/ unload, meet deadlines consistently.
· Proper Pre-trip/post-trips, and auto inspections
· Perform tasks with minimal supervision
· Communicate with team members on the status of assignments
· Follow all safety procedures and maintain driver logs per FMCSA and DOT regulations
· Must maintain professional communication and attitude with customers
· Keep a clean truck and professional appearance
CDL Auto Transport Driver Required Experience:
· Car hauling- 2 years min.
· CDL truck driver - 2 years min.
· Preferred OTR Experience.
CDL Auto Transport Driver Qualifications:
· Must be able to speak, read and write in English
· Must pass DOT drug/alcohol screening and Background Check
· Basic smart phone skillset to operate logistics app and ELD app for logs
· Team player, strong work ethic
· Maintain a clean driving record and Class A CDL
CDL Auto Transport Driver Physical Demands:
· Must be able to walk 75' and climb 10' ladder
· Must be able to bend, kneel, twist, squat, stoop, pull, push, lift, stand and climb as required to load, secure, and unload vehicles from auto carrier
· Requires excellent vision, extended time driving and working outdoors in varied weather
CDL Auto Transport Driver Pay/ Schedule/ Benefits
· Paid as 1099 sub-contractor
· Very Flexible schedule
· We own the trucks, provide them, and pay for fuel!