We are now looking for a Senior Program Manager!
NVIDIA's invention of the GPU 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI - the next era of computing - with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known as "the AI computing company". We are looking to grow our company, and grow our teams with the smartest people in the world.
The NVIDIA Engineering Operations group has an immediate opening for a top Program Manager. This group is responsible for the silicon schedule from bring-up to production release. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a dynamic environment and are not afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. We desire a self-starter, with great communication skills as well as a leader, with a deep sense of commitment.
You will be responsible for developing wafer forecasts, schedule generation and management, supporting cross-functional teams, and mitigating any programmatic risks. You will also review and improve processes, and handle prototype demand.
What you'll be doing:
- You will own silicon bring-up schedule from power on to production release
- Negotiate silicon and board demand with teams and drive a bottom-up forecast
- Oversee and manage chip and board allocations across the company
- Lead prototype chip delivery to internal customers
- Track and coordinate engineering deliverables, key milestones and qualification/validation tasks in the new product introduction phase
- Identify and mitigate risks to schedules and programs
- Communicate status to cross-functional teams as well as upper management
- Continuously evaluate internal tools and processes and drive fixes to improve productivity
- Create new and fix existing processes between different teams
- Drive implementation of SW tools for data analytics and process evaluation
- BS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or related is required
- 5-7 years in Semiconductor Program Management, ASIC Product Engineering, or ASIC design
- Deep understanding of ASIC Technology and Productization requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to coordinate with multiple technical and business teams
- Self-directed and driven, highly motivated, creative, and have a consistent record of handling multiple tasks at any given time
- Have the ability to work independently and follow complex procedures
- Proficient with MS Project and Excel
- Posted Yesterday
- Full time