We are currently recruiting for a full-time, Care Manager and Care Coordinator. Candidate must be extremely detailed, excellent communicator, and thrives in a fast past setting in the medical field. You must be experienced in Organization Integrity, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Creating a Safe Effective Environment, Quality Focus, Analyzing Information, and keeping all Informed.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work in a manner that supports the mission and vision of the Clinic and performs in accordance with system-wide competencies and behaviors.
Visit, educate, and serve as a resource to providers on patients who are suffering from mental disorders
- Dialogues with general medical providers (PCPs) in order to educate them concerning behavioral health disorders and treatment option availability for the members they serve.
- Serves as a linkage between PCPs and patients’ mental health provider to improve coordination of services and information flow.
- Provides self-management support
- Provides ongoing phone contact with patients.
- Provides coordination and linkage to general medical services.
· Works with patients’ providers to customize services to best meet members’ needs within the parameters of available services.
· Coordinates, reviews and maintains daily logs for reporting purposes and for weekly review.
· Meets with patients, primary care and behavioral health providers, and other staff as needed to develop and coordinate treatment plans; meets with patient family members if needed.
· Interfaces with and refers patients to other supportive services as appropriate
· Attends regular meetings with study staff.
· Utilizes supervision: identifies and reports to PI clinical, utilization and outcomes issues. Identifies provider issues and recommendations for improvement.
- Participates in CQI activities and provider training, and participates in professional development activities.
- Any other Duties requested by the supervisor
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to be able to work successfully in a team-oriented environment.
- Computer literacy/ Ability to operate a computer and basic office equipment.
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize work load.
- Well versed in navigating and accessing insurance providers’ websites
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team-environment
- Excellent working knowledge of insurance carriers’ payment regulations
Relevant experience in care management (along with group sessions) desired. Ability to interact with physicians and other health care professionals in a professional manner. Working knowledge of physical health and behavioral health medications. Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
Social Workers, Medical Assistants, LPN's
Nuwell Medical Network, EPIC Primary Care, and EPIC Pharmacy’s, mission is to provide exceptional healthcare and pharmaceutical needs for our community. We are a Medical Management Company and a Multi-Specialty Practice with an In-house Pharmacy treating patients from the beginning of life to the very end stages of life. Our network consists of Physicians, Psychologists, Exercise Physiologists, Physical Therapists, Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technicians, Care Coordinators, Medical Billers and much more. We look at all aspects that play a significant role in our patients everyday busy lives.
Background checks may be completed on applicants.