Looking for Business Analyst with 5 plus years of experience in pharmaceutical / CRO / Life Science domain. Work Location onsite Princeton NJ. Should have experience in end-to-end (full service) clinical trials management, ideally with project management in relevant clinical research.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: On-site Princeton, NJ.
• 5 plus years of experience in a pharmaceutical company/CRO with business analyst along with project management
• Strong understanding/knowledge on clinical research and development area with regulatory documentation
• Strong understanding of clinical, data management, safety and regulatory IT systems such as CDMS (EDC), CTMS, eTMF, RBM, IVRS, Safety, Regulatory submission and publishing systems
• Experience in end-to-end (full service) clinical trials management, ideally with project management relevant clinical research experience
• Understanding of various business groups and their functions tied to clinical drug development
• Experience to understand and come up plan to fill the gap between business process and technologists
• Should be aware of end to end clinical business and technical process
• Should be able to take a problem statement and do industry research. Come up with options / solutions available. Should be able to draft RFI/RFP – and Lead them
• Bring in best practices for BAs.
• Should be very good in business case preparation, road mapping etc.
• Should have experience as a business process consultant.
• Very proactive, motivational, and can work independently
• Ability to understand large complex processes with a focus on continuous improvement
• Strong technical writing skills, analytical skills and Communicating skills.
• Strong networking abilities and an ability/willingness to work with individuals globally