Implant Sales Rep
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nuvia dental implant center is seeking an amazing sales rep for our team, NO DENTAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, training is provided. What is required is the ability to build rapport quickly, overcome objections, and close deals. If you are excellent at sales, or have the ambition to learn sales PLEASE APPLY. Position is working with our amazing team of professionals IN PERSON at our Chevy Chase, MD. Center M-F 8am-5pm.
Base salary, commission and company paid benefits are offered!
Working at Nuvia means being part of a dynamic work environment where each one of our employees has the opportunity to make a difference. We love what we do and it shows. At Nuvia, we have an environment where employees enjoy coming to work. We work hard while feeling a sense of satisfaction that we have helped improve our patients' lives.
- Meeting with potential patients at the Nuvia Dental Implant Center to discuss our dental implant solutions
- Assisting potential patients in the decision-making process utilizing the Nuvia consult process
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and current Nuvia patients, ensuring a smooth hand-off between consult and treatment
- Using our in-house CRM, maintain records of completed transactions and patients
- Manage follow up processes by reaching out to potential patients who have already expressed an interest in Nuvia to help educate them on the process, identify where they are in their decision-making process, and/or follow up on patients who may have delayed treatment
- Participate, as needed, in the local outbound marketing efforts for your Center to increase patient lead generation
- Manage the referral-based lead generation process, working with existing patients to identify potential referrals
- Other duties as assigned
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Excellent sales and negotiations skills.
- Ability to have high-energy in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and rapport building skills
- Self-motivation, drive and initiative. Must be a self-starter, accountable, and highly motivated to hit and exceed targets to reap financial reward
- Outgoing and confident approach
- Ability to establish immediate rapport with prospective patients, assess needs, and create a sense of urgency to drive action
Benefits of joining the Nuvia team:
- Daily preset sales appointments
- Thorough sales training program
- Competitive Salary and Commission Structure: $50K - $150K,
- ***100% of our sales consultants are on track to make six figures in 2022
We LOVE what we do. Check out our YouTube channel to see what everyone is talking about: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi1RTdfdvB38NiIGD4UA26Q
Nuvia Dental Implant Centers
AddressChevy Chase, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Nuvia Dental Implant Centers