Position: Marketing Communications Specialist
Location: Headquarters, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
The Marketing Communications Specialists is responsible for increasing brand awareness for Nuvi Global. Candidates who are creative, excellent writers and have experience managing social media marketing campaigns for a business may apply. They report directly to the Marketing Manager.
Create Marketing Materials
Create all the marketing materials that are distributed to customers and independent representatives, including newsletters, emails, social media posts and brochures (online and offline channels). They may also work with design teams to create other materials such as videos and white papers.
Distribute Marketing Materials
Once marketing materials are creating for specific marketing campaigns, the Marketing Communications Specialists are responsible for distributing them through the appropriate channels. These channels include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, mass email and text messages, back-office and our website.
Track and Report Marketing Campaign Performance
After marketing campaigns are successfully underway, marketing communications specialists track their performance. They track metrics such as customer engagement and conversion rates to identify ways they can improve during future marketing campaigns. Marketing communications specialists are responsible for reporting on campaign performance. Track ROI for marketing campaigns.
Social Media and Web Page Management
Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries. Make content updates to via WordPress to the website.
Track Key Performance Marketing Indicators
Complete monthly KPI Report of company performance as it pertains to marketing.
Plan Interviews and Press Conferences
Marketing communications specialists may also be responsible for setting up interviews and press conferences as part of a marketing campaign. This involves contacting media outlets or industry experts.
Marketing Communication Specialist may be asked to work on projects requiring branding. In this capacity they would be ensuring there is consistency and alignment in the messaging, visual aids, product development and overall image for assigned project.
Maintain current brand book.
Building and maintaining relationships with agencies, external content creators and influencers in order to expand the brand. Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics. Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, advertisers, and production Directors, to market products and services.
*The Marketing Communications Specialist may be asked to take on other responsibilities as required and/ or needed.
· Marketing communications specialists should have at least a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field.
· Experience using the following: Marketing software (Campaign Monitor, Google Analytics, Hubspot)/ Email marketing software (Mailchimp, Campaigner, Campaign Monitor)/ Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)/Data analytics tools (Excel, Tableau).
· Two years of customer service experience.
· One-year working in the MLM (Multilevel Marketing) Industry.
· One-year experience in content writing for a business.
· Experience in branding and product packaging.
· Have basic knowledge of SEO and Keywords.
· Must be detail oriented.
· Excellent written and communication skills.
· Must be dependable and a team player.
· Experience in project management.
· Must be coachable and willing to learn.
· Bilingual – English and Spanish. Ability to translate content in Spanish.
· Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
· Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
· Experience with marketing campaigns on social media