Partner Marketing Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a passionate partner marketing manager (Individual contributor) to join our growing Marketing team! As a partner marketing manager, you will support the Digital Payment Partnership team into building the GTM strategy with e commerce platforms globally. You will own the full execution of your campaigns (both online and offline campaigns) and work with the rest of the marketing team to achieve your objectives.
This is a newly created role where there is everything to build. This team loves new ideas and is very creative. If you are a driven individual, out of the box thinker, with previous experience as a (partner) marketing manager, with a e commerce platform, please talk to us.
- Build joint marketing plans, execute co-marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and activation, and ultimately help partners grow their business with Nuvei.
- Work collaboratively with the digital payment partnership team as well as with the rest of the marketing team in order to design and own partnership campaigns for digital payment team across the globe.
- Play the entire funnel - from top-of-mind awareness through consideration and preference to purchase, for the owned campaign.
- Be the go-to person when it comes to digital payment partnership campaign initiatives and execution.
- Assess the performance and return on the campaign's marketing investment and analyse/report regular results, contribution, and continuous improvement plans.
- Stay on the cutting edge of marketing best practices in the Partner marketing by researching the latest trends and gathering new ideas from industry analysts, experts, vendors/agencies, and peers/competitors.
- 7 to 10 years experience in B2B marketing including at least 3 direct experience with a global eCommerce platform working closely with technology partners to build joint marketing plans and execute marketing programs and campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and generate pipeline.
- Experience shaping joint messaging and creating content with partners.
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments through an indirect business model leveraging partners.
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in Marketing, or related field.
- Ideally based in Europe in order to cover US, EMEA and APAC.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
- Big picture thinking and meticulous attention to detail youre able to quickly understand overall business objectives, build a well-aligned marketing strategy, and drive yourself and your cross-functional partners towards execution.
- Proven capability and effectiveness in working collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from data.
- Remote working policy
- A stimulating job opportunity in a fast developing, international company
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Career advancement possibilities
- Competitive remuneration package
Nuvei - Who we are
The world of payment processing has changed. Technology alone can no longer meet the needs of businesses. Businesses are looking for partners, both strategic and technological.
Weve become the payment technology partner that our clients can count on to make our world a local marketplace. To deliver unified commerce solutions and expertise. And to help them capture every payment opportunity that comes their way.
We are Nuvei. The payment technology partner that merchants can count on to make their business a local marketplace. We deliver unified commerce solutions and expertise to help our partners capture every opportunity that comes their way.
At Nuvei, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. Were dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and were always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Nuvei is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiencesand we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when theyre empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We cant wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
BusinessView all jobs at Nuvei