Nuun is looking for a Field Marketing Lead to grow brand awareness in the Mid-Atlantic market. This role will report to; and work closely with, the Regional Field Marketing Manager. This role is responsible for planning, executing and sampling at key active events (cycling, running, triathlon, etc.) with a goal of increasing brand awareness of Nuun. Events and opportunities may be independent of, or linked to, specific Nuun retail partners across the Grocery, Drug, Supplement, and Sports Specialty channels of business. The Field Marketing Lead role will flex time around weeknight and weekend events as appropriate to effectively reach and affect the end consumer. This role will be the “face” of Nuun in the active community and local market. You will be responsible for brand integrity, education, and promotion consistent with Nuun standards and expectations.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving trial and awareness in the Mid-Atlantic market.
- Partner with the Regional Field Marketing Manager to develop a strategy for growing brand awareness and ultimately driving conversion in the Mid-Atlantic market.
- Accountable for planning and executing local endurance and fitness events in the Mid-Atlantic market that meet Nuun’s brand strategy and growth goals.
- Negotiate value-aligned partnerships that connect us to our target consumers.
- Collaborate with the brand marketing team to leverage digital deliverables associated with key partners.
- Manage a team of brand ambassadors to ensure that we are properly staffed at all events and are supporting retail channels through in-store demos.
- Oversee the regional in-store demo program in support of Nuun’s indispensable customers.
- Assist all Nuun business channels (Grocery/Drug/Supplements & Sports Specialty) as needed.
- Participate as a key contributor in conference calls with both field and brand marketing teams.
- Overnight travel will be required in this position, estimated at 20% per month.
- Ideally live within 30 mins of the D.C. downtown core.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred. Retail or events experience is preferred. Connection to the active community is a must.
Other Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Active individual with personal connection to endurance sports and lifestyle
- Familiarity with local retailers and community events
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Self-starter who thrives working remotely
- Able problem solver
- Ability to determine priorities effectively