Executive Assistant to CEO
Nutritional Therapy Association Olympia, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Nutritional Therapy Associateion (NTA) was incorporated as a vocational nutrition school in 1997 with the primary goal of training healthcare practitioners in the practice of Nutritional Therapy.
Today, The NTA is one of the strongest driving forces aiming to fundamentally alter humankind’s healthcare. We have trained approximately 5,000 Nutritional Therapy Practitioners and Consultants worldwide.
Currently, we are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team. This position is perfect for someone interested in supporting our mission, possesses a team mentality, embraces change, enjoys wearing multiple hats and is also a go-getter.
The Executive Assistant provides clerical support and project assistance to the Leadership Team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be especially well organized, flexible, and enjoy the challenges of supporting an administrative team of diverse people and programs. The ability to interact with people (at all levels), remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Provides full executive and administrative support to the CEO, the CTO, and the Director of Human Resources
- Answers and directs calls to appropriate parties, taking messages as needed.
- Retrieves, opens, sorts, scans, and distributes all mail delivered to the office and the PO Box.
- Hand delivers all checks received in the mail to the accounting office.
- Maintains program inventory and office supplies.
- Anticipates office needs and places orders when necessary.
- Orders, assigns, enrolls, retrieves, cancels access to services and property for incoming and exiting employees in coordination with IT and HR.
- Provides clerical and general office support to other areas of the business as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associate degree in Business Administration preferred.
- 2-3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands.
- High degree of attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- Working knowledge of general office equipment
The Nutritional Therapy Association is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate each person's diversity and individuality and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Nutritional Therapy Association provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Nutritional Therapy AssociationWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, great benefits and work life balance.
121 T Street SouthwestOlympia, WA
BusinessView all jobs at Nutritional Therapy Association