Loader, Shift - (Marston, Missouri, USA)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
The incumbent will report to the Lead Loader.
What you will do:
- Compliance with all Safety, Environmental and Operating Standards.
- Ensuring compliance with all internal and external EH&S requirements.
- Load trucks, barges and railcars with finished product
- Monitoring shipping activities and trends, productivity and efficiency.
- Overseeing quality control of final product.
- Ability to operate front end loaders, switch engine, and forklift.
- Capable of working a flexible work schedule during peak demand season
What you will bring:
- 1-3 years operations or shipping experience a plus. Experience in an industrial manufacturing facility, focusing on Safety, Quality, Production, industrial maintenance, and employee relations.
- Knowledge of EH&S regulations, programs, procedures, and policies.
- Strong work ethic and proven track record of delivering on commitments.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate people.
- Comfortable in an industrial environment using ‘hands-on’ approach.
Self-starter and effective communicator with the ability to interact with plant personnel on a daily basis.
Proven multi-tasking skills and the ability to work independently in a team environment.
Internal applicants must have a minimum of 3 months in their current position, and a “solid/satisfactory” or above performance rating.
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran