Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Posted: 3 days ago
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will design, implement, maintain and support our current and future infrastructure both on prem, at colo and in the cloud. The candidate must be comfortable working on infrastructure projects, while providing production support, including rotation of off-hours 24x7 support within the team. This position must work closely with other IT groups to deliver solutions as well as troubleshoot issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure components
- Build out and configuration of any cloud-based environments.
- Work with infra team on design/build/configuration of any new colo or on prem data center. Includes selection and design of storage/compute.
- Administration of cloud-based environments including O 365/Azure/AWS. This includes SSO and connectivity configuration like Transit and NAT Gateways, Security Groups
- Provide Level 2 support for daily assistance and troubleshooting
- Ability to work in an environment that is closely managed/maintained with change control policies.
- Monitor and Analyze system resource utilization Communicate with vendors and other departments for problem resolution
- Perform server/network capacity planning tests, develop and implement recommended improvements
- Provide 24 x 7 rotating on-call support as well as provide subject matter support
- Satisfy SOX/PCI compliance audits through adherence to policies and best practices for the in-scope technology
- Ability to execute Requirements, Design, Build, Test, and Deliver on Small to Large sized projects.
- Proven hands-on infrastructure/systems engineer experience
- Administration experience of Windows based servers and Operating Systems. Including related services, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Working design knowledge of VMware ESX environment and related configurations. This includes installation, configuration and updating ESX hosts.
- Experience with system backup preferably with Rubrik Backup appliances
- Experience with Storage Arrays including EMC/Pure Flash arrays. Fiber Channel Switch administration ( Cisco MDS preferred )
- Good understanding of authentication policies including but not limited to RSA SecurID and DUO
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Infrastructure group within a large enterprise network that maintains a 24x7 available environment with a 99.999% availability metric
- Experience with scripting and automation including PowerShell/PowerCLI or similar
- Experience supporting and administration of Linux including Ubuntu and Redhat
- Familiar with Security Fundamentals
- UCS Administration including working knowledge of Fabric Interconnect, UCS blades and creating service profiles.
- Working knowledge of Symantec Anti-Virus
AddressFort Washington, PA
TechnologyView all jobs at NutriSystem, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?