Data Analyst Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Want to be an impactful part of a collaborative, talented, and growing team? Healthy Directions, a leading provider of premier doctor-formulated nutritional supplements, products, and health guidance for nearly 30 years, is growing fast, and we could use a Data Analyst who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and who would also enjoy collaborating with one of the best teams in the industry. Could that be you?
Ensures the accuracy and cleanliness of the data from the data warehouse and other sources and provides data support for internal HD groups. Investigates inconsistent business and/or processing rules and other data-related issues and validates data-related changes in the database and data applications. Uses a combination of business and technical skills to complete a variety of database-related tasks and projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Investigate and resolve issues with existing enterprise data and data delivery processes. Investigate inconsistencies and errors in the data tables.
· Manage daily data warehouse updates and job runs/processes.
· Work with vendors to resolve data-related tasks and troubleshoot issues that arise. Submit requests for data-related system enhancements.
· Ensure the accuracy and cleanliness of the data from the data warehouse and other sources.
· Assist with data architecture and ingestion of new data sources/feeds.
· Deliver data in a format that is consistent with the needs of internal user groups.
· Develop reports in various formats such as SSRS, Excel, Looker for internal teams.
· Provide technical support in automating manual processes.
· Assist in regular validation and audit of data and coordinate with internal and external partners for support in issue resolution.
· Validate accuracy of data used for monthly, quarterly, and year-to-date performance of the company.
· Assist team in troubleshooting data issues that arise when executing marketing campaigns and partner with other teams in collaborating efficiencies in processes.
· Assist in maintaining up to date documentation on data warehouse business rules and logic.
· Ensure timely completion of assigned project tasks.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
· At least 4 years’ experience writing code in SQL and a strong understanding of database structures, tables, views, queries, and stored procedures.
· Experience in using Microsoft SQL Management Studio and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
· Experience in using Python, XML, and API technologies.
· Knowledge of data warehousing practices
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Focus on quality and attention to detail
· Aptitude to learn several database-driven applications
· Self-directed, requiring minimal supervision
· Natural curiosity to explore and see issues through to resolution
· Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
· Proactive approach to problem solving, testing, and critical thinking
· Exceptional organizational, project, and time management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
TechnologyView all jobs at NutriSystem, Inc.