Customer Service Representative
NutriSystem, Inc. Fort Washington, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
When you join the Nutrisystem family, you will be part of a team focused on being the best we can be for our external customers. Empathy, compassion, understanding, patience, a desire to help others, and pride in the work you do are ESSENTIAL, as a member of the Nutrisystem Contact Center Team and in this position.
You will need to feel comfortable “helping others” which means that you should expect handling calls that can evoke emotions but likewise result in a sense of satisfaction because you know that you are helping a fellow neighbor in need.
This is a full-time position with paid training, full-time benefits, and a defined schedule. You will need to have a quiet workspace with reliable, secure high-speed internet.
During a typical day, you will
- Be in your home office for the entirety of your shift - be comfortable in your quiet work environment. The ability to focus on your work is paramount, so taking care of family or friends while working is not going to be possible.
- Be a master call taker, helping our callers with the utmost care and compassion.
- Evaluate the needs of the caller to determine the best option to help them with the caller with their weight loss journey.
- Walk that proverbial extra mile for our callers and provide accurate documentation, research, and follow-up to their inquiries. With confidence and open, interactive trust, you will communicate the next steps and solution clearly.
- Utilize databases and written materials to look up and provide information to telephone inquiries
- Adhere to the Privacy Act as it relates to the confidentiality of information provided by callers.
To qualify, you must possess
- Effective communication skills with a strong ability to provide empathy and excellent customer experience
- Strong data entry and telephone skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn and utilize software applications
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening, comprehension, communications (verbal and written) problem solving, and customer service skills
- Be willing to work under an immediate supervisor. Accept and learn from feedback – we are all in this together and growth is guaranteed!
- We will pay you to complete online training, but you must commit to attending – 100%, no missed time
- Be able to complete and pass fingerprinting and a background check
AddressFort Washington, PA
BusinessView all jobs at NutriSystem, Inc.